A: We had problems, therefore we had to discuss them.
B: Because of Discussion in A, we broke up.
C: None of us talked about our love being already over: this was not the reason why we broke up.
D: Because of A and B, you were exasperated, knocked out.
E: As a result for A, B and D, you felt frustrated and angry
F: Following E, you got convinced that our story was just 'a' story and not 'the' story, you said those three f***ing adjectives, fun, short, volatile.
G: Once E was over, you still are F.
H: You still are F because conditions in C have changed. Love is Gone.
I: Given H, no anger but no love either are now in place.
L: Despite I, you still care about me, but just care, not love.
M: Given L, when you saw/see my desperation, you do not have nothing to say to me for two reasons: M1) Without anger you cannot say anything cruel; M2) without love, you cannot say anything 'positive', because just telling me how much you care for me you think it won't help at all.
N: No matter the validity of the problems stated in A and B, given H (love is gone), nothing matters anymore.
O: Even if I think I deserved a second chance, after A and B and all the previous issues, given H this chance cannot be granted, if you do not love me anymore, all the good reasons to have a second chance are meaningless.
P: No matter how hard I try I still cannot accept H.
Q: Given P, I cannot overcome the whole matter.
R: Given Q, I still feel like I cannot believe it happened, every single morning when I wake up.
S: P, Q and R are true because of C, because when we broke up it was not because we were not in love anymore.
T: If P is true, it means that I still love you, on the contrary.
U: If T is valid, and C is valid, therefore our love was real from the beginning and strong and powerful, able to resist, for me at least, no matter what.
V: If U is valid (and for you it is not) therefore I deserved a second chance.
Z: Logic does not apply to feelings, I am afraid.
B: Because of Discussion in A, we broke up.
C: None of us talked about our love being already over: this was not the reason why we broke up.
D: Because of A and B, you were exasperated, knocked out.
E: As a result for A, B and D, you felt frustrated and angry
F: Following E, you got convinced that our story was just 'a' story and not 'the' story, you said those three f***ing adjectives, fun, short, volatile.
G: Once E was over, you still are F.
H: You still are F because conditions in C have changed. Love is Gone.
I: Given H, no anger but no love either are now in place.
L: Despite I, you still care about me, but just care, not love.
M: Given L, when you saw/see my desperation, you do not have nothing to say to me for two reasons: M1) Without anger you cannot say anything cruel; M2) without love, you cannot say anything 'positive', because just telling me how much you care for me you think it won't help at all.
N: No matter the validity of the problems stated in A and B, given H (love is gone), nothing matters anymore.
O: Even if I think I deserved a second chance, after A and B and all the previous issues, given H this chance cannot be granted, if you do not love me anymore, all the good reasons to have a second chance are meaningless.
P: No matter how hard I try I still cannot accept H.
Q: Given P, I cannot overcome the whole matter.
R: Given Q, I still feel like I cannot believe it happened, every single morning when I wake up.
S: P, Q and R are true because of C, because when we broke up it was not because we were not in love anymore.
T: If P is true, it means that I still love you, on the contrary.
U: If T is valid, and C is valid, therefore our love was real from the beginning and strong and powerful, able to resist, for me at least, no matter what.
V: If U is valid (and for you it is not) therefore I deserved a second chance.
Z: Logic does not apply to feelings, I am afraid.
No love anymore, therefore no second chance and no going back, that is the only logic.
Caring is not Enough.
Comments