I really wonder what makes people be liars when there's truly no need to be so, given that the truth doesn't always hurt.
When nothing is at stake, when you risk nothing, what's the point in being selfishly liar? Is it a way to take full control of the situation? Is it a way to be perfectly aware of the other person's point of view?
I cannot help but wonder, when someone lies in such a puerile way and, most of all, in such a useless way, is it because s/he wants something or because s/he doesn't actually want that something?
Is it just a way to piss someone off? Well done.
I guess human relationships today are too much for me.
When nothing is at stake, when you risk nothing, what's the point in being selfishly liar? Is it a way to take full control of the situation? Is it a way to be perfectly aware of the other person's point of view?
I cannot help but wonder, when someone lies in such a puerile way and, most of all, in such a useless way, is it because s/he wants something or because s/he doesn't actually want that something?
Is it just a way to piss someone off? Well done.
I guess human relationships today are too much for me.
Comments
People lie. This is part of life. And there is always a good reason to do so. We might not understand it, but from their point of view, the reason is good and valid.
You might never discover it or you might find out that the reality is not exactly the one you have been told. And then it is a matter of explaining *why*, and this is the hard and tricky part. Because we all have our own view and our own filters and what you say is never 100% what the other person get.
I think you might find interesting googling "communication filters".
Cheers,
Noodles
PS: I really liked yesterday's post!
Anyway...
nothing serious happened. I know people lie (I usually don't), but sometimes I really cannot see why needing to tell lies masking them with honesty when there's no need for honesty or lies at all! I mean, when nothing is actually at stake, when you have nothing to win or lose, what the hell are you talking about!?
JEEZ.
:)