There are words
I can barely pronounce
without aching
deep inside.
I should invent other words.
To say other things.
Or things with other meanings.
There are words
other people taught me
that now have no meaning at all.
There are words I want
other people to teach me
To create new meanings
in my ears, in my mind,
beneath my skins.
I can barely pronounce
without aching
deep inside.
I should invent other words.
To say other things.
Or things with other meanings.
There are words
other people taught me
that now have no meaning at all.
There are words I want
other people to teach me
To create new meanings
in my ears, in my mind,
beneath my skins.
Comments
other people to teach me"
Well, now this wish already was granted.
Maybe now it's time to you ask, to whoever you tend to ask things, new feelings, with new meanings.
Maybe a little of happines times, to you achieve peace to your mind and to your heart.
Doesn't matter what anyone did, we always deserve moments of peace. Maybe it's time to you ask peace for you.
are we sure we always deserve it? I don't know...
I should try and ask for peace yes... and forgiveness and love again.