Given that I have to hate you, and that I cannot be bothered by privacy, I need to try and remember the things I used to hate about you. Those, alongside the image of you, yesterday, of a changed you, should do the trick.
THINGS I USED TO HATE ABOUT YOU (that I should remember).
- The way you let me down when I wanted to make love.
- The way you never let me run the situation in bed and was sometimes disgusted of things I proposed.
- The way you turned off every sexy initiative I had (sexy lingerie, sexy role plays, sexy toys...)
- Your skin sensitivity that puzzled me, because I did not know how to touch you.
- The way you stopped varying our sex routine and at the end you did not respect my times in sex.
- The way you made me feel not attractive at all.
- The way you took for granted that you conquered me and did not try it anymore.
- The way you were stingy about money and let money control prevail on generosity.
- The fact that you never bought me presents, apart the earrings from Japan.
- Everytime I talked to you about a problem you said 'I know you feel it as real, but it is not as you see it' or similar phrases.
- The fact that I was worried because we lost our sparks and splendor and you did not even notice it.
- The fact that I never really felt part of your life, you never mentioned friends' names for example.
- The fact that you looked always bored or you pulled my legs when I tried to explain you something about my passions, such as musical songs or poetry.
- The way you looked at me as if you were superior and as if I was just exaggerating when I tried to explain why I felt suffocated in Milan.
- The fact that you killed my passions, because yours were always better.
- The fact that you always expected to be right about music, books, food etc. and looked at me as if you expected just for me to realize that.
- The fact that you used to tell me that you loved to have me there just to have someone to text to.
- The fact that you always made me feel like you loved my being Italian more than me and you never fully understood that I took it seriously, nor even tried to.
- The fact that you did not understand what important steps I made in our relationship (introducing you to my friends, my sister and my mum via webcam or trying to organize for you to meet my parents) because for you is just normal behaviour and you do it every time you have a girlfriend (you probably already slept with the new one at your parents' house).
- The fact that when you stopped investing in our relationship and started as you said to feel single again, you did not considered me worthy enough to know.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Comments
Serious. I know I have no right to say it, so sue me if you want:
THIS GUY IS A DISGRACE TO THE MALE GENDER. IF THE GODS ARE LISTENING ME, PLEASE, DO HIS BANANA NEVER MORE STIFF ON THIS LIFE.
You're a girl then you might not know this, but we men sometimes have to do more work than move mountains with thought to convince a girl to want to do what you do without we ask: (don't blush) the points two and three. I myself, when the situation is very difficult, I'm not stressing me. I look for for easier ways. Spend some money.
And the point one is unacceptable. HOW HE DARE!!!!! If you were my sister, teeth would be broken and eyes would be purple. I'm not a barbarian, he is for doing this with you! ARRRRRRRRRR
If you want, please, feel free to erase this. And sorry if I exagerate, but a woman can not be treated so
I don't even know if I get your points straight...are you furious because of how he behaved right? Not with me for having expressed these things!?
And besides, what do you mean 'spend some money??' Prostitutes?!?!!? :)
ehehhe
The other points are a bit less directly related to sexual behaviour, so you can go on reading :)
And I understand you wanted to write all this things here. Humiliate him will never be good enough. I would also be taken by an insatiable desire for revenge. BURN BURN BURN BURN AND BURN AGAIN TILL THE ASHES
Y'know Anna, he is an insensible jerk. I would not say that you is a simple girl or a easy girl to understand. But, what the hell, he assumed the responsibility to stand with you. Should have gone to the end as a decent man, who honors the pants he wear, or had not accepted you from the beginning.
But to accept, use and then say he do not want more like a spoiled child who seems to have never left the mother's apron strings, ohh anna, this is disgraceful. I would have shot him. A guy like this should, as they say here, have the face rubbed on the stones, to begin to look like a man. ARRRRRR
And yes, I talked about call girls or prostitutes or what you like to call them. They are fabulous sometimes. But it is my very very personal opinion.
And I am sorry that you have to pay to enjoy some sexual pleasure that a girl could give you without paying! Don't you find it weird to say the least?
I hope your Madame De Beauvoir is somehow daring in bed so you can spare some money. :)
And about your last comment. Don't be too harsh on him. I know that reading all the blog at once might give you the idea I want to humiliate him or make him suffer. It is not true.
All I want is to understand why people change that much and why such a great love (if it was love at all) ended the way it ended.
And yes, he was insensible, but believe me, I have my own issues and my own responsibilities in our breaking up, as usual there is never only one person to blame.
Please, david, calm down and remember that here on his blog there is only my side of the story :)
eheheh CALM DOWN! :)
About the call girls, I said it's my very own opinion and the Brazilians does not think the same as I. Actually, things are quite the opposite.
I do not always use their services and I understand that it's weird to say that I use sometimes.
But I know you don't want to talk with me about this nor I want with you. And you don't need to feel sorry, this is not a matter that makes me sad or for which I have any regrets!!!
You have your own reasons to call them anyway, so who am I to judge?
And as for your sister, you are a very jealous brother! ehehhe,
once again, don't be sorry, I understand the reaction! :)