One month ago, more or less,
I have known a London guy.
He was cute,
smart, on the surface,
polite and well educated
and honest.
Oh yes, honest, too honest.
He said, 'Miss, I value truth'
And his talk was so refined
old fashioned in a way,
he looked elegant
and his eyes seemed quite true.
And he swore to me
he wasn't a player.
'I swear, Miss, I am not'.
Something wasn't really convincing in him,
but yes, mea culpa, I ignored the red flags.
I tried to be myself,
just telling things as I felt them.
We had sex, twice,
'Chemistry, Miss', it felt good.
He didn't want to go further, ok.
He did want me as a friend, ok.
As usual, I wrote sensations,
I wrote emotions,
I wrote because I cannot avoid it.
And as usual, he didn't mean any friendship at all,
reasoning with other parts of his body
as the majority of men (to be kind...).
He, therefore, behaved like a 15 year-old,
deleting me from msn, facebook whatever it is,
I guess the phone as well, who knows,
probably because he slept with someone else
and feels muy macho.
You know Milord,
that you could actually - guess what? - TALK to me,
that thing adult human beings do?
Why this behaviour then?
Because he doesn't have the BALLS.
Yes Madames and Monsieurs,
BALLS.
I am so sorry Milord,
you did lack all of them
and yes, I am hurt
and pissed off
too much for you to handle,
too easy for you to point your finger at me
and say 'You're insane Miss'.
Go ahead.
I don't know if, as people say,
you are the one who lost here.
I don't care,
I am the one thinking about that
and questioning myself, as usual.
Because, differently from you,
I face myself, and my darkness and shadows,
and I respect every single creature in the world,
you included,
Milord.
Because I have the BALLS.
I have known a London guy.
He was cute,
smart, on the surface,
polite and well educated
and honest.
Oh yes, honest, too honest.
He said, 'Miss, I value truth'
And his talk was so refined
old fashioned in a way,
he looked elegant
and his eyes seemed quite true.
And he swore to me
he wasn't a player.
'I swear, Miss, I am not'.
Something wasn't really convincing in him,
but yes, mea culpa, I ignored the red flags.
I tried to be myself,
just telling things as I felt them.
We had sex, twice,
'Chemistry, Miss', it felt good.
He didn't want to go further, ok.
He did want me as a friend, ok.
As usual, I wrote sensations,
I wrote emotions,
I wrote because I cannot avoid it.
And as usual, he didn't mean any friendship at all,
reasoning with other parts of his body
as the majority of men (to be kind...).
He, therefore, behaved like a 15 year-old,
deleting me from msn, facebook whatever it is,
I guess the phone as well, who knows,
probably because he slept with someone else
and feels muy macho.
You know Milord,
that you could actually - guess what? - TALK to me,
that thing adult human beings do?
Why this behaviour then?
Because he doesn't have the BALLS.
Yes Madames and Monsieurs,
BALLS.
B like Bravery
A like Audacity
L like Logic
L like Loyalty
S like Sincerity
I am so sorry Milord,
you did lack all of them
and yes, I am hurt
and pissed off
too much for you to handle,
too easy for you to point your finger at me
and say 'You're insane Miss'.
Go ahead.
I don't know if, as people say,
you are the one who lost here.
I don't care,
I am the one thinking about that
and questioning myself, as usual.
Because, differently from you,
I face myself, and my darkness and shadows,
and I respect every single creature in the world,
you included,
Milord.
Because I have the BALLS.
B like Beauty
A like Affection
L like Love
L like Leadership
S like Seduction
And I have Style.
Comments
I HOPE HE READS THIS!!!
You wrote:
"reasoning with other parts of his body as the majority of men (to be kind...)"
Please allow me to quote yourself:
Your talking about men as it was hell is disturbing!
^_____^
^_^
cfr: http://secretworld79.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-phil-cd.html
men are disturbing everywhere..unfortunately London has its own bad people :( but thank GOd it is beautiful per se..