I just wanted to be healed,
fooling myself I was getting close,
jumping into someone else's arms,
won't do, actually did not work,
if that someone else sees sparks elsewhere.
And I am bombed by sweet memories of me and
he-who-hasn't-got-a-face-anymore,
stupid sweet memories, without any recollection of the pain.
And I think that his new One,
is surely making him far happier than I could
and that is why he is laughing
at our ridiculous, short, volatile love story,
while I cannot find a shadow of a someone,
who is willing to last more than one night.
fooling myself I was getting close,
jumping into someone else's arms,
won't do, actually did not work,
if that someone else sees sparks elsewhere.
And I am bombed by sweet memories of me and
he-who-hasn't-got-a-face-anymore,
stupid sweet memories, without any recollection of the pain.
And I think that his new One,
is surely making him far happier than I could
and that is why he is laughing
at our ridiculous, short, volatile love story,
while I cannot find a shadow of a someone,
who is willing to last more than one night.
Comments
If I could, yes, I would... :(