Am I really that easy to push aside?
Once because of being 'too much',
another time because 'you were a good sandwich, now I want something else to eat'
another time because 'you deserve better'
another time because 'you are Chemistry, I met Spark somewhere else'
another time because 'we were just fun'
another time because 'you expect too much from me'
another time because 'I need to feel free'
another time because 'I cannot give you what you want'
another time because 'I see you like a friend'
and I could go further,
only to be reminded what a great person I am,
only to be reminded that everyone of them will surely,
surely and always, rest assured,
remember me at my best, as they keep on saying,
because most of the time I taught them so much,
and besides, I am a sex doll.
Just the sex doll needed for some fun before
a more 'right' love arrives.
And my best,
whatever it is,
is clearly not enough
therefore, it is like be constantly reminded
that even if they saw the best in me
still, no way!
In any case, I am pushed aside,
basically forgotten, almost trampled on,
to make room for the real love,
the true spark,
the One,
the new sandwich-you-wish-to-eat-all-your-life.
Everyone claimed, claims, to see the best there is in me
at once,
just by meeting the faboulous, wonderful person I am,
no one ever comes back, not even for a little while,
not even fooled by the thought that
he could have made a mistake!
no one, though,
remains enough,
to seek confirmation,
all distracted by bew food,
new sparks,
new escapes from freedom,
that freedom I apparently
cannot be.
Once because of being 'too much',
another time because 'you were a good sandwich, now I want something else to eat'
another time because 'you deserve better'
another time because 'you are Chemistry, I met Spark somewhere else'
another time because 'we were just fun'
another time because 'you expect too much from me'
another time because 'I need to feel free'
another time because 'I cannot give you what you want'
another time because 'I see you like a friend'
and I could go further,
only to be reminded what a great person I am,
only to be reminded that everyone of them will surely,
surely and always, rest assured,
remember me at my best, as they keep on saying,
because most of the time I taught them so much,
and besides, I am a sex doll.
Just the sex doll needed for some fun before
a more 'right' love arrives.
And my best,
whatever it is,
is clearly not enough
therefore, it is like be constantly reminded
that even if they saw the best in me
still, no way!
In any case, I am pushed aside,
basically forgotten, almost trampled on,
to make room for the real love,
the true spark,
the One,
the new sandwich-you-wish-to-eat-all-your-life.
Everyone claimed, claims, to see the best there is in me
at once,
just by meeting the faboulous, wonderful person I am,
no one ever comes back, not even for a little while,
not even fooled by the thought that
he could have made a mistake!
no one, though,
remains enough,
to seek confirmation,
all distracted by bew food,
new sparks,
new escapes from freedom,
that freedom I apparently
cannot be.
Comments