Listen, carefully, pay attention.
Yes, I am creating you, in me, I just did.
What? Who are you, you ask me who you are?
You are my mask, you are my Persona.
I am summoning you.
Come here, now.
You will obey me, my Person, you will obey the place where I live, the people that I meet.
You will be bound to obey them, each one of them, to fit in,
for your Mask not to be torn apart.
My Persona.
The only part of me that I can show off to the world, the only one that has the right to come out now, someone with strategies, someone playing a game, someone cool, someone sexy, someone smart and desirable.
Here, come here, my Persona,
show everyone what you are becoming,
show everyone what the world is making out of you.
Show your red lingerie, play your role with him, him and the other ones,
whoever comes around, don't talk, don't laugh too much,
don't be too independent, don't call, don't text, don't share, don't let them see your feelings, your emotions.
Just stay still, still, my Persona.
Stay still and play cool,
they don't know and they don't care if there is something else,
beyond your wall of seduction,
if there is something more going on in your mind.
And you, you let them play, cause after all,
who cares, right?
If they, THEY, cannot see you, who cares?
So why do you show yourself like that, why?
To be appreciated, by whom, at the end of the day?
if anyone sees you, anyone can really appreciates you...
What a sick game you are playing.
You are imploding, I see you are and what can I do?
I created you and shaped at the world's command.
I cannot destroy you.
Do you understand that? Do you see why I cannot?
My Persona, you are becoming my Identity out there,
my true Person is lost, has remained somewhere I cannot go anymore,
locked up in someone's prison and there will stay forever,
unless I find a way to bring her back.
Yes, I am creating you, in me, I just did.
What? Who are you, you ask me who you are?
You are my mask, you are my Persona.
I am summoning you.
Come here, now.
You will obey me, my Person, you will obey the place where I live, the people that I meet.
You will be bound to obey them, each one of them, to fit in,
for your Mask not to be torn apart.
My Persona.
The only part of me that I can show off to the world, the only one that has the right to come out now, someone with strategies, someone playing a game, someone cool, someone sexy, someone smart and desirable.
Here, come here, my Persona,
show everyone what you are becoming,
show everyone what the world is making out of you.
Show your red lingerie, play your role with him, him and the other ones,
whoever comes around, don't talk, don't laugh too much,
don't be too independent, don't call, don't text, don't share, don't let them see your feelings, your emotions.
Just stay still, still, my Persona.
Stay still and play cool,
they don't know and they don't care if there is something else,
beyond your wall of seduction,
if there is something more going on in your mind.
And you, you let them play, cause after all,
who cares, right?
If they, THEY, cannot see you, who cares?
So why do you show yourself like that, why?
To be appreciated, by whom, at the end of the day?
if anyone sees you, anyone can really appreciates you...
What a sick game you are playing.
You are imploding, I see you are and what can I do?
I created you and shaped at the world's command.
I cannot destroy you.
Do you understand that? Do you see why I cannot?
My Persona, you are becoming my Identity out there,
my true Person is lost, has remained somewhere I cannot go anymore,
locked up in someone's prison and there will stay forever,
unless I find a way to bring her back.

Comments
"I created you and shaped at the world's command."
Oh yeah, the world is asking you to be different. So I guess the world loves you?
"To be appreciated, by whom, at the end of the day?"
Hmmm...It seems not.
So you changed at the world's command and now can't change back. You are losing your identity, or hidden it behind some mask, and can't find or shown it again?
Hmmm...you are poetic.
But all this is a lie to me. Very good and very well created but lies nonetheless.
Want to know why?
You are in an eclipse moment.
Do you know how a eclipse happens? The moon enters in front of the sun and you can't see the sun anymore. But isn't forever, only a few seconds and you have the good and old sun doing you sweat again.
The same happens with our Anna. I guess your "mask" it's like the moon in an eclipse.
How I know it?
Oh, it's easy to explain.
When you see an eclipse you can see also the aureole, the halo of the sun around the dark moon. And, with it, you know that the sun is behind the moon.
The moon's mask can't hide everything, only a part. And for a short period of time. Because this same world who asked you to change is in rotation and things change.
So, me and a bunch of people can see " the halo " of our dear Anna behind this eclipse moment in what you are in. And we love this few of you, this true yourself behind this " mask " you says you are wearing.
You can't hide the best of you, the part we want to love here and in lake houses.
We still can see your light, dear, and it's for her we want you
And I understand your analogy to eclipse which is quite appropriate to the case I must say. As usual you are way too deep and see right through my words.
I believe that it is exactly what has been happening...but please remember that the moon is not less real than the sun. Which means that my Persona is not less real than my Person, it just needs to eclipse that for a while.
And yes, my Persona has developed out of my need to suit the world, to be a bit less myself and a bit more 'normal'.
I don't really think I did it for the love the world showed to me, probably the contrary. The world is sometimes veeery mean if you are a bit different and your eyes are more active than usual.
I don't believe that this is a lie. Actually I made it look this way, the idea was precisely to show the inner fight that I am living inside. I created this alter ego, I cannot always manage to deal with it.
Much love!
Great pictures. Love love love
exactly. I am saying that put on masks convinced we can get rid of them, but at a certain point we merge ourselves at such a point that we fail to understand what is the mask and what is the person and therefore, it also become easy to blame the mask for everything that we don't like of ourselves without realising that also the mask is part of who we are :)