If Anna were in love with you...
...she would shower you with love and words, never stopping.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would read you poems and try to make you understand everything she loves.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would take you by the hand and walk you to the Southbank to show you the Thames and all the secret places she knows there to kiss and not only kiss...
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would feel excited to hear your voice everytime she calls you as if it's the most beautiful sound in the world.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would look up for things you like and try to be part of your world.
If Anna were in love with you......she would organise a day to spent together from A to Z, taking care of every single detail just to please you and to show you how much she cares...and a night imbued with passion and wine..she would make you feel like a prince...
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would organise something you would find incredible just for you and that shows that she is unique and she wants to be unique for you, like contacting your favourite authors, taking you to some special place or concert and so on and so forth...
If Anna were in love with you...
....she would cook for you all the favourite foods you like and all those she wants to you to try for breakfast or lunch or dinner.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would squeeze you when the two of you are outside just for the pleasure to feel your body near...
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would be sexy and tempting weaing lingerie and heels and moving around for you as in a Burlesque show, just to be sweet and cuddling and childish a moment after.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would wake up before you in the morning just to watch you sleep and to wake you up annoyingly because she cannot wait to talk to you.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would write for you love letters and posts on the blog and dedicate you songs and pieces of great literature just to borrow from authors of the past the words she cannot find inside of her to express what she feels.
If Anna were in love with you...
....she would jump around you all the time smiling and saying she is 'building memories', even though that is incorrect in English, just meaning that she is going to brand those moments in her mind forever.

If Anna were in love with you...
...she would buy you presents without waiting for anything in return, just to make you feel surrounded by things reminding you of her.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would need to be confirmed you are in love with her too and that you still prefer her to others, otherwise she'll just feel refused and she is going to burn out.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would do whatever she can and even more to help you out solving your issues, even forgetting hers, because for her you'll become the most important person in her life.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would have glittering eyes and a singing soul everytime she sees you, and she won't stop telling you how beautiful you are and how great you look to her.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she'll become your first fan, believing in you even when you don't believe in yourself, trying to make you believe in yourself, trying to be your Muse and make you feel proud of who you are precisely because she is proud of who you are.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would feel so proud of being with you and she will work hard to feel the same.
...she would shower you with love and words, never stopping.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would read you poems and try to make you understand everything she loves.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would take you by the hand and walk you to the Southbank to show you the Thames and all the secret places she knows there to kiss and not only kiss...
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would feel excited to hear your voice everytime she calls you as if it's the most beautiful sound in the world.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would look up for things you like and try to be part of your world.
If Anna were in love with you......she would organise a day to spent together from A to Z, taking care of every single detail just to please you and to show you how much she cares...and a night imbued with passion and wine..she would make you feel like a prince...
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would organise something you would find incredible just for you and that shows that she is unique and she wants to be unique for you, like contacting your favourite authors, taking you to some special place or concert and so on and so forth...
If Anna were in love with you...
....she would cook for you all the favourite foods you like and all those she wants to you to try for breakfast or lunch or dinner.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would squeeze you when the two of you are outside just for the pleasure to feel your body near...
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would be sexy and tempting weaing lingerie and heels and moving around for you as in a Burlesque show, just to be sweet and cuddling and childish a moment after.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would wake up before you in the morning just to watch you sleep and to wake you up annoyingly because she cannot wait to talk to you.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would write for you love letters and posts on the blog and dedicate you songs and pieces of great literature just to borrow from authors of the past the words she cannot find inside of her to express what she feels.
If Anna were in love with you...
....she would jump around you all the time smiling and saying she is 'building memories', even though that is incorrect in English, just meaning that she is going to brand those moments in her mind forever.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would buy you presents without waiting for anything in return, just to make you feel surrounded by things reminding you of her.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would need to be confirmed you are in love with her too and that you still prefer her to others, otherwise she'll just feel refused and she is going to burn out.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would do whatever she can and even more to help you out solving your issues, even forgetting hers, because for her you'll become the most important person in her life.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would have glittering eyes and a singing soul everytime she sees you, and she won't stop telling you how beautiful you are and how great you look to her.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she'll become your first fan, believing in you even when you don't believe in yourself, trying to make you believe in yourself, trying to be your Muse and make you feel proud of who you are precisely because she is proud of who you are.
If Anna were in love with you...
...she would feel so proud of being with you and she will work hard to feel the same.
If Anna could feel not broken as she feels,
If Anna were less damaged,
If Anna could fall in love again,
that's how she would want to feel and love, again.
Comments
The egoistical ( and many times tired ) mind of many people nowadays stain their visions about how is important to be free, have a spirit and be creative when you are with someone else.
Other times you found people who just had not the opportunity to grow up in love matters and, whence, remain like children.
You deserve to find someone who can be for you the way you are for him because would be beautiful to see you being who you are fully, totally, I mean, knowing that the other will ever understand you and respond in kind, you would be more free and happy in being yourself.
But you know that things went not always so well.
Sometimes you fall in love with someone who cannot answer to you very good. And you, being a Muse as you are, would do everything for him get better and be your man, for him get free from the weights that maintain him in the ground.
In another words, you would need teach him how to be your lover. And, if he is the one who fits you, he will admire you, finding into your spirit what he needs to be this man. Because your happiness in being who you are, and in being this person with him, would be a key for him free himself.
What I'm trying to say is that would be amazing for you find somebody " in the point ", somebody that already is mature like you and who could love you in the same kind you love him. I hope this is what will happen. I think you should not settle for anything less than that.
But if not, if the person who likes you isn't the way want but has the potential to be this one,I ask to you at least be his friend and help him, giving to him your consideration, some kind of your love, in order to him, who knows, be your man someday.
I'm asking this because I know you have the right words, the key, that he needs to get somewhere and, if God want, somewhere near you.
I completely agree with you, being who you are and being who you are freely and creatively and most of all able to express yourself and to improve yourself, actually lets love fill you and sets you free...
it is precisely this freedom that scares so many people, this freedom to be who you truly are with someone, being stupid and childishly and hopelessy in love having your shelter in the arms and in the heart of someone...some people need to stay on their own, they cannot share all their world with someone else..
I am more than happy to 'help' those who are not mature enough to love as I want to love or be loved...I shall write another post on how I would love to be loved... :)
It's a progression you see, a need for self descovery that I would love to start with someone willing to take my hand on this path and if this person is not ready yet, I will be more than glad to stay next to him for how long it takes...
I still haven't really seen anyone appreciating Anna for what she is for any longer than a few months...so there must be something wrong with her need to love in this way...maybe I will be proven wrong one day, but as for now, I still have things to wander about...
You would be a lucky one :-)
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, you wonderful girl, that some day... you will mend, however impossible it may seem at this time.
I wrote this post to remind myself that I can still be that person, don't know when or where...hopefully sooner than I think :)
Thanks Reenie!!
In just a few words, they said it all.
And you're still a teacher, backing up for me something Paulo wrote in his Pilgrimage... I don't have it in hand, but something like my sword being useless if I don't know what I'm going do with it. Although in my mind, I read Treasure.
One and the same perhaps?
Anyway... what a Love Letter this is!!
But it made me sad to think I couldn't write one as I was reading it.
Yet glad to read too... I'm yet and apprentice Warrior.
oh, about forgot... don't think I agree with you're final comment, because you ended with :(
We need some "not all good" so we will without a doubt know how precious everything else is... all you listed and have written elsewhere!!
That is... You!
But remember some things—
"On some future day... you will be able to experience the great secret of the journey—a secret that I am going to reveal to you now, but only though words. It is a secret that has to be experienced to be understood."
"The secret is the following," he said, ,"You can learn only though teaching."
I know that doesn't help a heart that suffers today, and I'm not sure what I'm trying to say exactly, but by writing (teaching) you are going to learn much more about your own heart then you can imagine. Your ability to Love and be Loved will grow till suffering one day takes a backseat.
I don't know you of course, but I don't read any arrogance. You look for answers, you vent, and in the process you are totally exposing yourself letting the world know who you are. One courageous Lion in my opinion.
I don't know who "people" are, but I have no doubts some do care.... perhaps not The one you'd really like to care.... but don't assume. Some sit quietly by, and some talk to much ;-)
(yes, I think you're right about listening to our hearts... I'm still trying to get my hearing back)
'Why do I talk so much, when often I am incapable of carrying out everything I say?'
His heart replies: 'When you defend your ideas in public, you then have to make an effort to live accordingly.'
It is because he believes that he is what he says he is
that the Warrior ends up becoming precisely that.
I would ask, "Do you like black or red?"
Because when I saw them, I thought of this post.
But red or black would just be a beginning…. and of course "If?", I'd hope I already knew the answer.
Anyway… the artist has some good stuff.
—couldn't figure how to put pics here, so I put in my place ;)