Larry: Do you love your wife?
Bob: Do I love my wife? Why I would not?
Larry: Well, people get married for a lot of different reasons, Bob. You seem like a really principled guy to me.
Bob: So?
Larry: Well, I've known people, I'm not saying you're one of them, I've just known some, who were really principled and then they met somebody else who was really principled and then the two of'em got married.
Only to find out one day that were their principles that got married.
They were just, let's say, spectators.
Bob: Oh!
Larry: You can be fooled with love, get confused.
Bob: Sure!
(The Big Kahuna, 1999)
Do you ever get the impression that there are signals everywhere around you, with things to understand, to see, to grasp, that you barely see as fast as they are, and no-one else notices but you?
Have you ever had that sensation that truths are about to be revealed to you, if you pay close attention to what is going on, that there is more to discover, about this sick world, the way people carry on relationships, the way things are being handled by others and by you?
Have you ever understood why these truths never get revealed in the end?
They are just about to speak out and then they just withdraw.
And you remain there, with nothing in your hands but the empty air, with nothing to discover, 'cause every possibility is gone.
You still feel something had just started and did not complete in the end.
You see the world has something wrong for you and you have something wrong for the world.
And you have no clue what to do about that.
Comments