Skip to main content

Atomised

 A Jobless Muse in Her London Shoes 

proudly presents

ATOMISED


Amore

Terror

Original

Memory

Intelligence

Sensual

Ethereal

Depth

Another Anna,
Writing a bit less, 
Writing a bit better, 
...to suck out all the marrow of life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello to the new Anna :)
Naresh said…
Her heart had been atomized by some evil, now she is in mood to zap the enemy with those powerful atoms and at the same time she'll atomize perfume on kind souls!

Eight solid topics!i love the way you chosen the caption...you are such an intrigue lady! <3
AnnaFullStop said…
Naresh I wouldn't have been able to say it better myself!
Thank you for the compliment, as always you make me bluuush!
and thaaaanks for the continuative support ! :)
Anonymous said…
Atomised...you were Atomised and decided to redefine something about yourself. Interesting!

I usually was Atomised also, in a cerimony placed into a Capitular Room. The goal was to remove a, so called, "bad part of the ego" and "reborn" as a man with a vision of the world a bit less selfish. In another words, I was invited by my fellows to redefine my life in accordance with some ideas!

Your proposition here isn't that different from mine. After my " atomisation", I struggled to not relapse into the sames mistakes or into the same hollow. I guess you will do the same. Not running away but facing the tentacles trying to pull you into the hole again.


I like the way I feel you will do your struggle. It's a fight to rebirth, as Phoenix from the ashes.
Yes, I like to have an epic approach from this matter :)

Be yourself, as yous said in A.T.O.M.I.S.E.D
It don't matter if you are a whining one or a seductress one or a Greek Amazon. We like you the way you are. While you keep extending your hand to us I'll always be ready to grab it and go with you wherever you want.
AnnaFullStop said…
"Not running away but facing the tentacles trying to pull you into the hole again."

Exactly.
I don't want this change to seem that I am just avoiding myself.
It is still me, with all my pain and all my struggles.

It is just that I realized my fragments are more than just destruction, they can be reconstruction in another shape and form.

And yes, A.T.O.M.I.S.E.D. is what I am and what I will talk about, for you all that listen to me so kindly.

I wouldn't be able to thank you as much as I mean it.

But I believe your sharing your story with me makes me realize how much we can talk the same language, which is something I am looking for in people around me...
WritingsForLife said…
aww... that is so beautiful :-). And I like your new template :-)
AnnaFullStop said…
Raaaaaaaaajiiiiiii! Thank you!
I appreciate it!:)
My fav colour, red!
Stay tuned you too!
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Let me be your Muse

Breathing is just a rhythm. Let me help you create the music. Let me be your Muse, the one lightening you. Living is not believing. Let me help you believe in something more. Let me be the one driving your pen, kindling your inner language, pulling it all out. Let me speak your language, let me teach you my language. Do trust me, do let me enter. Do talk to me, as if I was a song to be written, Please, please, let me light your sun, the sun you are suffocating inside your dark soul. Let me be your Muse, that is all I've ever needed, all I've ever wanted. To be your Muse. Play my music, act my script, please, listen to my words, recite them, recite them all, but not as if they were cold and heartless, do take them in you, make them yours. Let them inspire you. Let my words inflame you. Let me inspire and inflame you. Don't ask me to be one among the others, Do not oblige me to remain silent and to hide who I am. Do not ask normality of me, Dare an...

Because He is the One

They say that when you meet the One you feel it, deep inside of you, something tingles. You try to suffocate  it because there is no way you can be right, after all the times you have been wrong. And certainly he is not the One. He can't be, he will try to escape, from you, from commitment, from intimacy, from proximity. They say that there is a moment, in everyone's life, when you know that you need to fight. And fight harder for a love, or something really similar to love, that is slipping away, that is not blossoming as it should. What happens, when do you know when is the right time to start fighting? Perhaps when do you feel that he is the One? Or when is it that you let it go instead and accept that it is over? They say that the more you grow up the more you learn to know what you like and what you will never like. They say that at some point you are bound to find people who seems to be the right ones and are not, just because of the circumstances. So...

Millennium Bridge

Mid Afternoon, with the Millennium Bridge embraced by such a weird sun, too powerful to be London, too bright. One never gets to appreciate how big is the bridge until one sees the people walking down it. Stories passing by. So humble. And suddenly I remember that night when I called him because some romantic musician was playing 'Let it be' on the bridge. And those lights...oh those lights on the Millennium bridge that night. In my eyes. Trapped in my heart. And I remember how he was touched by this gesture. One of my usual silly romantic gestures. I sit on some stone stairs which lead directly to the water of the Thames. Directly in the river. Dirty waters but smelling of summer, today, kissed by the sun, moved by the implacable wind. I stare at a couple sitting a bit before me. She is fat, he is bold., they kiss and they seem in love. They share the food. They probably found that compromise which allows every man and woman in love to accept the beloved one without getting ne...