Fear.
"I could have. What does this phrase mean? At any given moment in our lives, there are certain things that could have happened but didn’t.
The magic moments go unrecognized, and then suddenly, the hand of destiny changes everything.
But love is much like a dam: if you allow a tiny crack to form through which only a trickle of water can pass, that trickle will quickly bring down the whole structure, and soon no one will be able to control the force of the current.
Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.
I’m going to fight for your love.
There are some things in life that are worth fighting for to the end. You are worth it".
(Paulo Coelho, By the river of River Piedra, I sat down and wept)
************
Fear of love.
Fear to apologise.
Fear to let go.
Fear to be in pain.
Fear to confess.
Fear to talk too much.
Fear to say too little.
Fear of honesty.
Fear of 'wrong moments'.
Fear of 'wrong moments'.
Fear of lost moments.
Fear of falling.
Fear of solitude.
Fear of missing.
Fear of not being loved.
Fear of insecurity.
Fear of not expressing potential.
Fear to listen to what a person who loves us is saying.
Fear someone can be right about us.
Fear of telling the truth also to ourselves.
Fear of not being able.
Fear to listen to what a person who loves us is saying.
Fear someone can be right about us.
Fear of telling the truth also to ourselves.
Fear of not being able.
F False
E Evidence
A Appearing
R Real
The Paralysis of what we create inside ourselves, false evidence of our failures, false proof that lead us to believe that no-action means no-failure and most of all, that it is for the best.
For the best.
What best? Whose best?
Given that we "fear", what best there could be in a (non) action stirring from fear?
False evidence.
Some are so good in creating false evidence to make also other people believe it.
I am bombed by other people's false evidence, constantly reminding me that I am surrounded by people who one way or another have feared to act or to love or to admit the truth.
There is no way I can help these people understand. Because I am not better than them.
I fear.
I fear I will never be loved again.
I fear he took away all my ability to love.
And I fear that because of his false evidence that is poisoning my thoughts, my memories, my dreams and is becoming my own false evidence.

Comments
Let's overcome it!