Between jealousy and nostalgia
Is one third of myself enough for love?
Head heart and body
or Head
or Heart
or Body
Head heart and body
or Head
or Heart
or Body
I would wish to know the story of his life, I wished I knew
I wanted more because there was more.
*Don't you wish that I had to send you away before you decided to leave?*
And the Man in the Attic asks me for patience, as good things happen to those who wait
his life is just his and it won't change for me of course
He probably can *see* me, more than many have, but the time for us is limited, albeit infinite.
I want to be unlimited not infinite.
I don't want to apologise for going too quick
or too slow
or at all.
I want to see the cradle
and the smile
and the pink cheeks
I want to be unlimited
and dense and strong.
I want to stop yearning for absolute choices
and admit imprecision and nuances.
And the Man in the Attic asks me for patience, as good things happen to those who wait
his life is just his and it won't change for me of course
He probably can *see* me, more than many have, but the time for us is limited, albeit infinite.
I want to be unlimited not infinite.
I don't want to apologise for going too quick
or too slow
or at all.
I want to see the cradle
and the smile
and the pink cheeks
I want to be unlimited
and dense and strong.
I want to stop yearning for absolute choices
and admit imprecision and nuances.

Comments