And then there is a time when she doesn't know what to think anymore.
He moves in slow motion and she is rushing.
Then he moves forward and she slows down.
Timing is her worst enemy.
She is never on time with love
And she blames it on him, obviously,
What else can she do?
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
She looks outside at the lake
And smiles back at a memory of an innocent
Yet powerful
Infatuation.
Do you remember how was being halfway in love with him?
When all you have of him now is a white coffee,
And an Americano pronounced in two different ways,
And conversations about unaware admissals of truth,
Because he hides and you stopped playing a while ago.
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
Slow motion, she dances a bit,
In slow motion someone's steps look even more unbelievable.
While she goes back to what she did not want to accept
And she sees his eyes,
Eyes she cannot erase from her mind
Of a summer night and of hammering unaswered questions,
Will you be there tomorrow?
Will you be there, where I am, ever again?
Like tonight?
And there is no pride,
no despair,
just a slow motion movement
for everything must have a place
and there is a place for everything.
Even when he is showered by hearts and shuts them away,
everything he cannot handle of me
today.
I don't assign roles,
for you to play,
But I do see them.
She wonders,
why he never stops moving,
why do we constantly evolve
why do we jump and then step away
why do we agree on smelling each other
as two animals trying to understand
if we can trust our skins.
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
Our smell.
all that we suffer at distance.
And she feels like staying in silence
a corner of thoughts
for those who want to see them,
for him, who slows down
and then rush back
where he started.
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
Never stops beating.
He moves in slow motion and she is rushing.
Then he moves forward and she slows down.
Timing is her worst enemy.
She is never on time with love
And she blames it on him, obviously,
What else can she do?
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
She looks outside at the lake
And smiles back at a memory of an innocent
Yet powerful
Infatuation.
Do you remember how was being halfway in love with him?
When all you have of him now is a white coffee,
And an Americano pronounced in two different ways,
And conversations about unaware admissals of truth,
Because he hides and you stopped playing a while ago.
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
Slow motion, she dances a bit,
In slow motion someone's steps look even more unbelievable.
While she goes back to what she did not want to accept
And she sees his eyes,
Eyes she cannot erase from her mind
Of a summer night and of hammering unaswered questions,
Will you be there tomorrow?
Will you be there, where I am, ever again?
Like tonight?
And there is no pride,
no despair,
just a slow motion movement
for everything must have a place
and there is a place for everything.
Even when he is showered by hearts and shuts them away,
everything he cannot handle of me
today.
I don't assign roles,
for you to play,
But I do see them.
She wonders,
why he never stops moving,
why do we constantly evolve
why do we jump and then step away
why do we agree on smelling each other
as two animals trying to understand
if we can trust our skins.
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
Our smell.
all that we suffer at distance.
And she feels like staying in silence
a corner of thoughts
for those who want to see them,
for him, who slows down
and then rush back
where he started.
Cause he moves in slow motion inside and outside her
and never stops.
Never stops beating.
Comments
Have you looked at Paulo's site today?
"Never ever give up"
I just glanced and will read later... I just can't now as I've been giving up for several days.
Timing is everything in Love and War they say.... and mine just plain sucks as I battle with both.
I hope some others read and leave better comments for you then I.... you deserve them.
I went back and read his post... more then once, which is what I always do before anything begins to sink in. But right now I don't know if I can trust the Universe, or I don't trust what it's trying to tell me. So I'm kinda blocked at the moment although several times in the last few days I said, "I'll never give up!" But then I do. I'll sleep on it once again.
Hope you get something from it though.
—lemme know if ya do :)
I better wait ;)
Have fun!
Can't find where I left off.
I do like the "snapshot" option, you always find such nice photos to go with your words... made me go places I'd miss otherwise.