You adore me.
And yet it's not love.
You hate me and it could be.
Listen to the Frequency,
today, tomorrow, in a week time, in a month time.
For all the times I chose to leave
this time I will stay.
And more, and longer
and you and me
and us.
And our everywhere.
You adore me,
and I am great,
you hate me
and I am difficult.
The sounds,
and the noises,
the crunching, the creaking,
the squeaking of a devil's frequency
in our world.
It never lets go, it never quits squeaking
behind the doors of heart and mind,
but it never stays tuned long enough
for us to understand what it says.
It was a while ago,
and I adored you
on a beach of stones.
And it was a while ago again,
and I hated you
on a speeding car.
And you shortsighted,
as usual, unaware,
listened to the devil's voice
and thought it was calling you away.
From me.
What I say,
what you say
it never really matters.
What I do,
who I choose to be in a lonely night
what you do,
whom you fill your nights with
if anyone,
it doesn't matter.
The devil's voice
speaks to us, you and me,
only.
It's chasing us, good or bad,
who cares,
it's chasing us.
In the silence of missed calls,
in the noises of powerful orgasms
illusion of a freedom we have always wanted,
in the airport announcements
when we leave for the better,
alone.
I say 'I don't know what I am thinking of you lately,
it's all confused, it's all blurring away'.
And you say 'I will try not to disappoint
the trust you have in me'.
And the Devil speaks a language
we don't understand just yet
we can twist the words
and make them everything
we want
and yet we don't dare to say.
And yet it's not love.
You hate me and it could be.
Listen to the Frequency,
today, tomorrow, in a week time, in a month time.
For all the times I chose to leave
this time I will stay.
And more, and longer
and you and me
and us.
And our everywhere.
You adore me,
and I am great,
you hate me
and I am difficult.
Listen to the Frequency,
today, tomorrow, in a week time, in a month time.
The sounds,
and the noises,
the crunching, the creaking,
the squeaking of a devil's frequency
in our world.
It never lets go, it never quits squeaking
behind the doors of heart and mind,
but it never stays tuned long enough
for us to understand what it says.
It was a while ago,
and I adored you
on a beach of stones.
And it was a while ago again,
and I hated you
on a speeding car.
And you shortsighted,
as usual, unaware,
listened to the devil's voice
and thought it was calling you away.
From me.
Listen to the Frequency,
today, tomorrow, in a week time, in a month time.
What I say,
what you say
it never really matters.
What I do,
who I choose to be in a lonely night
what you do,
whom you fill your nights with
if anyone,
it doesn't matter.
The devil's voice
speaks to us, you and me,
only.
It's chasing us, good or bad,
who cares,
it's chasing us.
In the silence of missed calls,
in the noises of powerful orgasms
illusion of a freedom we have always wanted,
in the airport announcements
when we leave for the better,
alone.
Listen to the Frequency,
today, tomorrow, in a week time, in a month time.
I say 'I don't know what I am thinking of you lately,
it's all confused, it's all blurring away'.
And you say 'I will try not to disappoint
the trust you have in me'.
And the Devil speaks a language
we don't understand just yet
we can twist the words
and make them everything
we want
and yet we don't dare to say.
Comments
But I will now because this is beautiful and sad… but foremost just Beautiful.
you're silly ya know….not sure if "qith pleasure" is a good thing :-O