There, in a hidden place,
the spot is not illuminated,
not kissed by the moon tonight.
Unaware London is resting on the South Bank tonight,
people frantically moving towards the Tower Bridge or towards Westminster,
and you and I, systematically in the shadows,
searching, looking for one another, once again.
We cannot take the hands off each other, can we?
You know my fantasy well enough,
and you couldn't wait to make it real,
cause you want to be part of it.
I don't need to be naughty while London is watching me,
I don't even need to cease being sweet,
And your hands through my hair,
while I caress the air with my tongue tonight
and push it back in your breathe,
while your lips are parted to whisper to me,
all you haven't said,
all you haven't dared to ask.
And I was losing you, how could you allow that?
You were losing me, and I couldn't allow that,
and London tonight,
witness of our something new,
and old as history.
While our bodies entwined and glowing in the dark
make love to each other and to London,
under the stars of the South Bank,
nailed to the fantasy
that without you would have been
just a shadow at the bottom of my imagination.
...Was it real?
...Was it your trick, or my trick?
...Was I there...?
...Were you there?
...Will you ever be there?
the spot is not illuminated,
not kissed by the moon tonight.
Unaware London is resting on the South Bank tonight,
people frantically moving towards the Tower Bridge or towards Westminster,
and you and I, systematically in the shadows,
searching, looking for one another, once again.
We cannot take the hands off each other, can we?
You know my fantasy well enough,
and you couldn't wait to make it real,
cause you want to be part of it.
I don't need to be naughty while London is watching me,
I don't even need to cease being sweet,
I can love you right here and right now,
for the first time and all the other following times.And your hands through my hair,
while I caress the air with my tongue tonight
and push it back in your breathe,
while your lips are parted to whisper to me,
all you haven't said,
all you haven't dared to ask.
And I was losing you, how could you allow that?
You were losing me, and I couldn't allow that,
and London tonight,
witness of our something new,
and old as history.
While our bodies entwined and glowing in the dark
make love to each other and to London,
under the stars of the South Bank,
nailed to the fantasy
that without you would have been
just a shadow at the bottom of my imagination.
...Was it real?
...Was it your trick, or my trick?
...Was I there...?
...Were you there?
...Will you ever be there?
Comments
London inspires me :)