Sometimes you miss someone,
and you know * How To Detect When Missing is More than Missing *
but you simply don't think that the person your heart misses
is still alive.
He/She might be dormant in someone,
who has today the same body, the same smile, the same eyes,
but it's not the same person anymore.
And even if it is truly the person you miss,
what really hurts you is that even though you find the courage
and go and look for that person again,
you will not find her, cause he/she is dead, has been dead for a while and happy to be so,
cause he/she is so much better the way he/she is now.
Sometimes you see in people something that is not there, or simply
it is there for a short period of time.
You see a light in someone's heart and you are lucky
cause it is a light that only glows for a short while in that person's life.
So yes, you dream about him/her,
but you know you dream about someone who will never cross your stars anymore.
And even though your missing is more than missing,
unless that person comes back as you knew him/her,
well, there is nothing you can do.
and you know * How To Detect When Missing is More than Missing *
but you simply don't think that the person your heart misses
is still alive.
He/She might be dormant in someone,
who has today the same body, the same smile, the same eyes,
but it's not the same person anymore.
You miss someone and the way you felt about him/her and with him/her.
Though job to realise whether you miss the person or just the situation.
And you feel naked and exposed
while you concentrate on every beat of your heart to understand why it is beating.
And even if it is truly the person you miss,
what really hurts you is that even though you find the courage
and go and look for that person again,
you will not find her, cause he/she is dead, has been dead for a while and happy to be so,
cause he/she is so much better the way he/she is now.
Sometimes you see in people something that is not there, or simply
it is there for a short period of time.
cause it is a light that only glows for a short while in that person's life.
And then, when the lights go away, that person is just a normal person,
and whom you were used to know doesn't exist anymore.
So yes, you dream about him/her,
but you know you dream about someone who will never cross your stars anymore.
And even though your missing is more than missing,
unless that person comes back as you knew him/her,
well, there is nothing you can do.
Comments
After the light is gone unless you really are committed to see through the light itself because the spark wasn't just temporary but maybe a bit more real, there's nothing you can do to avoid going back to black, say thank you very much to that person and just accept that the love is gone.
Some other times, you realize that even though you met someone special, that being special was just temporary and that person is different in reality and love was the only thing making him be and perceived differently.
Alla in all, with time you can realise that either the person you miss is somehow soneone you really love, or that person doesn't really meet your expectations anymore, so you just miss a memory.
And your story, for which I thank you, proves exactly that...apart of course from the fact that she was blonde and we don't like blond girls! :)
i like this more than that because...and that can change to i dont like any more and the reasons we like things and people . i can personify anything and have a relationship. Is that what some people do? maybe my soulmate really is my pillow after all
I am sure your pillows loves you back! are your poems for it then??:)
And I try to keep in mind, what they could become, not what I want them to become.
In particular of course; my SM, my Zahir, or whatever name(s) turns out to be true.
Is that even possible? I guess not. Can't really miss what hasn't happened. Confusing myself now.
And it's funny I read your post now.
Today I wrote about my first all-consuming Love. But forgot to mention some questions I had back then when we could no longer be together.
Did I miss Her? Did I Love Her?
or was it:
Did I miss being in love with Love??
Was I just in love with Love?
Yes I miss Love, but the Love I miss so much is manifested in one person. They're one in the same for me I'm sure.
Lucky you are busy. I had some tough days, busy in my head and heart. :(