"I have a dream, that one day I will live together with Anna, both fulfilled in our lives, lived as one".
His handwriting on my red notebook.
I have to run.
I am late.
I cannot reach it.
I missed it.
Fuck.
I missed it.
My family.
My future family.
My husband.
My future husband.
My future husband.
My babies.
My future babies.
Cedric.
And Chiara.
I was so young.
Now I feel already old.
Now I have to rush for happiness.
Cause it was the last real chance, I feel it.
Damn, I know it.
Cause I had Him.
Now I have to be satisfied with
someone else, if someone comes.
Or alone, despite my begging.
I have to run.
I used to believe in Love.
I used to believe in long-lasting relationships.
Now I will just try and fill up the void.
I need to run far from here.
How could I lose it
How could I destroy it?
How could I kill my future children?
How could I not read carefully his lines on the red notebook?
How could I?
Damn.
I don't want to run.
I want to stay still.
STILL.
Comments