- You have to be aware of the fact that I am a very complicated person.
- Oh, and why would you be complicated?
- Because I never do what I am supposed to do, I never reason enough above things, never meaure pros and cons properly.
- So how do you take a decision?
- My heart?
- That doesn't make you complicated, my island, that makes you simple.
- Simple? Are you kidding? The majority of people doesn't understand that at all, they label me as emotional, as crazy.
- But if you feel and act according to your feelings you are simple in nature. Others make you feel complicated, but you are essential, you are extremely natural, bare nature.
- Oh, I never thought about it.
- Indeed. Rationality is a superstructure, something that you want to impose on you because you believe you should, because others behave like that. If you are all emotion you are genuine, you are loyal, you are reliable...you don't betray overnight, you can't!
- Yeah, but I am failing being rational anyway. I cannot be like that, I am all heart.
- So what does your heart tell you now?
- To fly there?
- Where?
- Where you are!
- Oh, you see? That is very simple as a decision. You know what your heart says and you follow it, without opportunistic thoughts, without utilitarian thinking, that's great!
- And how would you react to that?
- That's simple too.
- And?
- You'll see, my island, you'll see.
- :)
- Oh, and why would you be complicated?
- Because I never do what I am supposed to do, I never reason enough above things, never meaure pros and cons properly.
- So how do you take a decision?
- My heart?
- That doesn't make you complicated, my island, that makes you simple.
- Simple? Are you kidding? The majority of people doesn't understand that at all, they label me as emotional, as crazy.
- But if you feel and act according to your feelings you are simple in nature. Others make you feel complicated, but you are essential, you are extremely natural, bare nature.
- Oh, I never thought about it.
- Indeed. Rationality is a superstructure, something that you want to impose on you because you believe you should, because others behave like that. If you are all emotion you are genuine, you are loyal, you are reliable...you don't betray overnight, you can't!
- Yeah, but I am failing being rational anyway. I cannot be like that, I am all heart.
- So what does your heart tell you now?
- To fly there?
- Where?
- Where you are!
- Oh, you see? That is very simple as a decision. You know what your heart says and you follow it, without opportunistic thoughts, without utilitarian thinking, that's great!
- And how would you react to that?
- That's simple too.
- And?
- You'll see, my island, you'll see.
- :)
Comments
Hope you have already seen this movie.