Is she fun?
- Oh yes, she is fun! She makes me laugh!Is she sexy?
- Oh, damn right she is sexy!Is she available?
- Uhm, she seems to be.What does she want?
- She wants contact.Contact?
- Yes, meeting up, having fun, being intimate.Does she know you?
- She wants to get to know me.- Is she dark or is she bright?
She is bright most of the time, but she has a really dark side...How is sex with her?
- Can we say making love?OK, how is making love with her?
- Daring and the most enjoyable. She is truly passionate.Tell me three adjectives about her that you haven't told me yet.
- She is cool, mature, sexy.You already said sexy!
- Can't I say it again?! OK, OK, intriguing? Intense? Quirky?One thing you like about her.
- She can cook!One thing you dislike about her.
- She is too honest?!How would you describe an evening with her?
- Unpredictable?Do you know any of her hidden fantasy?
- Making love on the Southbank.Would you like to be part of it?
- Oh, absolutely!What does she hate?
- BoredomWhat does she love?
- London and everything with London as a playground.Will you see her again?
- Hopefully so!And?
- Ask her!
Comments
I wonder if boredom is just poor planning and not understanding each other. Wanting to be either excited by what a person says or by doing things or going places i understand. It seems everyone has a different threshold though
I think that boredom as I mean it here is precisely the feeling of emptiness and unfulfilment, as you say the lack of excitement for things to do and things someone says. My threshold for boredom, I am afraid, is quite easy to reach :(